Alternate costumes are a feature added as the primary component of update 1.0.2. They are available to all party members in the post-game.
Party members can change clothes by standing in front of the wardrobe in the Trial By Combat tent in Lykoria. Each party member has one alternate costume. If a character wearing their regular clothing is selected to change costumes, they will swap into their alternate outfit. If a character in an alternate costume is chosen, they will change back into their typical clothes.
- Lana Dorian: Mylor’s Gear. A replica set of Mylor’s gold and red armor, sans the eyepatch.
- Antonio de Leónra: Devalt’s Gear. A somewhat humorous duplicate of Augustin Devalt’s typical attire, complete with his spectacles.
- Elloria Whitmark: Diana’s Gear. A set of dark armor styled after that which is worn by Diana.
- Velziran Salome: Talrendis’ Gear. A replication of Master Scholar Talrendis’ exquisite gold and black robe.
- Dakoseriat Bloodmorse: Zorvus’ Gear. Dakos wears Zorvus’ hat once again, this time accompanied by a grey robe.
- Secret Playable Character: Gariok’s Gear. For when you want to stand by the Trial’s organizer whilst wearing a copy of his clothes.
- Antonio was initially planned to wear a copy of Hrekoseriat’s post-game armor, though it appeared too visually similar to the armor worn by Mylor (and the replica worn by Lana).
- Elloria’s hair is not worn in a ponytail when Diana’s Gear is equipped, making this the only time that she is playable with her hair down.
- Antonio was given Devalt’s outfit as a nod to a comment he makes near the beginning of the game; when Lana asks who’s outside her door, Antonio jokes that it’s the Emperor.