Updates are out-of-universe changes to Storynth as a piece of software. They are implemented to resolve issues found within the game and/or add new features.
Patch 1.0.2, also known as “Alternate Costumes,” was deployed on July 20, 2020 following its announcement on July 16, 2020. As its title suggests, the update’s implementation added alternate outfits for all party members.
Patch 1.0.2 is out now!
New Feature: Alternate Costumes
- Alternate costumes are now available for all party members! They can be accessed after completing the main story by visiting the Trial By Combat tent in Lykoria. Stand in front of the wardrobe and select the character whose outfit you'd like to change!
- Note: If it's your first time visiting the wardrobe, the Trial By Combat's operator will offer an explanation of its function. After he speaks, step away from the wardrobe and re-approach its tile to use it as normal.
Fixes & Tweaks
- The color of Zorvus' hat is now consistent across all of its appearances.
- A spacing error in the credits has been corrected.
Patch 1.0.1, also known as “First Patch,” was deployed on July 12, 2020. Its primary focus was around resolving three bugs discovered in-game.
A minor update has been released!
This patch resolves two event flow issues and partially resolves a performance issue; further investigation is being done into the latter.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from returning to Merkalet via the entrance to Whispering Glade
- Fixed a bug in which the player could enter Levtarin's house in the nighttime version of Dusklight
- Changed lighting effects in certain parts of Thunderfall Canyon to improve performance
- Added travel confirmation messages when going to/from Merkalet and Whispering Glade